Friday, July 6, 2012

Back to Stardoll!


Hi sweeties!

Months ago I made a promise. I said that I would come back to Stardoll after my school ends, in summer.
Well I'm keeping it :)

I'm back to blogging and I'll start posting regularly day by day. 

I'm also thinking of getting new writers so please if you are interested in this job, leave the needed information at ''Apply as a writer'' tab in this page.

I think I'm going to change a bit the view of the blog because it remembers me the TSI stardoll one and I want my blog to have a special look, not like the others.

And the last but not the less important I want to thank from my heart pinky_star97 and MissMicaGolden for being active here and also our new writer Cveta :)


xoxo Eris/MissAdelajda100

1 comment:

  1. Aw It's not a problem ♥
    we enjoy working on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete