Friday, May 4, 2012

Take a look at me!!!!

Hey guys, it's been a really long time since I wrote here. To be quite honest I suddenly moved to the sims 3 world and I'm not interested about stardoll anymore. I'll be staying in touch with stardoll until I finish my issue for the 2 glams magazine and after that I'll probably say pa,pa to the stardoll. 

Now, I won't be leaving this blog, because I'm a co owner and the one who's in charge for the look of the blog and mainly it's posts. The only thing that will change is that I'm not going to write about stardoll a lot. Maybe once in a time, also I moved to a little bit of better graphics and advanced ones... So I'm creating them for the sims 3 world.

If you're a fan of this game too, than visit me on Kaitlyn Victory. Add me as a friend and enjoy. I haven't got up with a story now, this is just an explanation why I'm not active here.... 

For the end take a look at my burn effect picture:



Your one and only, 

Honestly,

MMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment