Monday, April 16, 2012

Post without THE BORING INTRO!!!

Yo, yo yo!!! Right now I'm sitting in front of my laptop, getting this wireless network and enjoying the look over the river. Well, I guess you probably figured out that I'm not at home. I'll be back tonight but for now I'm not.

Now, I'll skip the boring intro with "Hey guys" or "Hello guys" and the apologize thing for not writing here because I have a life too that is not all about stardoll. Plus, I got two new jobs one for Stardollz Vogue and the other for TSFB, so I'm pretty busy with blogging and dedicating my time to all of this blogs but I'm happy that now I can share my opinion with more people.

Today's topic is not related to stardoll, it's something completely different.
If you remember my first post here when I was a writer, not a co-owner yet, was about food. Well, I figured out that I haven't written about food here for so so long time and its time to get that traditional post of mine back on the list.

On the menu today:
" The Veggie Dog or Not Dog"

The veggie dog or not dog is a hot dog produced completely from non-meat products. 

Ironic thing about this is that veggie dogs are more eaten by people who are not vegetarians due to their fatness. So this delicious not dogs don't have calories at all and that's the reason why fat people 
eats them. They're good for diets but they are also healthy and for all of us that are not fat. Due to their soy proteins they're good for our organism and some of them are made of tofu.

I've tried once this veggie dog and I didn't really like it, just don't like the mixture of some vegetables and fruit and their tastes, specially when they put onion which I hate. However if you like vegetables and fruit and the taste of them you can try this veggie dog, it's all meter of taste.

Now little about it's history: Credits: Wikipedia 
The history of the vegetarian hot dog is not clear, but Worthington Foods' Veja-Link meatless wieners claim to have been the world's first vegetarian hot dogs in 1949.[3] On June 19, 2000, the Chicago White Sox made baseball history when they began selling vegetarian hot dogs during games at Comiskey Park.[4] In recent years, a number of other manufacturers have entered the vegetarian hot dog market. Cedar Lake Foods, which makes Deli Franks, Jumbo Franks, and Breakfast Sausage, is just one of many players who now offer vegetarian hot dogs. The vegetarian sausage without a bun is much more common from the early 20th century, for example the 1913 Indianapolis (Indiana) Star 15 June 8/1 mentions someone who "says he has lived on his vegetarian sausage almost exclusively". This is cited in the Oxford English Dictionary December 2007 draft additions entry for the adjective vegetarian, but no vegetarian hot dog, wiener or frankfurter is noted. 

Bye,

MMG.


No comments:

Post a Comment