Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Read if you want to know what I think

So, I haven't written here for a quite long time and I can't really say I had inspiration. With all the good blogs that have died I feel disappointing. Just I can't stand it anymore that most of stardoll users are just thinking about free things. That's not the thing I like the most on stardoll, I dislike blogs that are just writing about free things and there are no actually well written posts out there. So, I looked over this blog a little and realized that we are just writing about free things so I got to an new idea to write about some useful advice. My next post will be about some product for your face and how to make your computer stylish with a girly look. My colleges
don't be offended, it's just my opinion that the blogs who are writing only about free things are not actually blogs. To all the followers I'd like to say, Be free and tell me what you want to see more from me. I'll make and competitions however I'll focus on some useful and interesting posts. Expect me soon. For the end I made one graphics tutorial on " How to make Cheek Bones on your me-doll's face and a make-up" so take a look at it, if there's nothing else you can actually do at the moment.



MMG 

No comments:

Post a Comment